- Footage import framerate (30)
- Speed curve is a lot less intuitive to animate than a value curve.
- almost overlapping layers (ie. z-position 0 and -1) can overlap while rendering, even though everything seems fine in ram preview.
- continuous bezier keyframe handles are slightly buggy (debated here )
- Slow importing of multiple footage items (ie. render passes)
- Can't import .psd as a composition, if you have it on CMYK
- Imported vector footage is pretty slow while continuous rasterize is on
- Big vector files slow down AE a lot. Even though they are, you know, vectors